About myself.

Hi. My name is Ainhoa ​​Pérez. I am 20 years old and I live in Alhaurín de la torre.

I study primary education at the University of Malaga. Since I was a child I have wanted to be a teacher, that's why I'm very happy, because in just a year I will finish my degree.

Regarding my hobbies, I really like to spend time with my friends, travel as much as I can, listen to music and play tennis. I have been practicing this sport since I was five years old and whenever I have free time I try to play it. Despite this, my favorite sport is football, although I do not like to practice it, I enjoy watching it. My team since I was little is Athletic Club de Bilbao.

Although I am studying, I also work. From 2 to 4 in the afternoon I work in the canteen of a school, there I am a monitor of children of 3 years and I love it. In the afternoons, I also give private classes to primary and Compulsory Secondary Education students. As you can see all my works are related to children.

I hope you enjoy my blog!

Comentarios

Entradas populares